Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CONCERT HISTORY-PAST-PRESENT-FUTURE

ELLO!

MUMFORD & SONS!!

OVERLY ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THIS CONCERT SEPT.2ND!!!

I SCORED TWO TICKETS TO MUMFORD AND SONS FOR $45 EACH INCLUDING TAX FOR ME AND MY FRIEND ABBIE! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Just wanted to share that excitement and also tell ya my concert history!


MY FIRST CONCERT:

JONAS BROTHERS 2008 OR 2009??

Amazing first concert with my older sister and i even made a sign (cheesy)


SECOND CONCERT THE SCRIPT!!
2011 
I went with my sister and her husband chris who is from Scotland so he was super excited being that The Script is from Ireland, he felt a connection. 

This concert was amazing and nearly perfection because it was quite small and was held at the famous Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN. 

MY ALMOST 3RD CONCERT!!

ADELE LAURIE BLUE ADKINS
(PRE SICKNESS)

I SCORED THREE TICKETS TO SEE ADELE LAURIE BLUE ADKINS in the famous Ryman Auditorium but after being rescheduled 2-3 times and eventually canceled due to her throat surgery, i wasn't able to go. Needless to say, ive been an Adele fan for nearly 3-4 years now so upon her super famousness i scored these tickets in April of 2011 and I think Adele should have had a special concert for all the people who didnt get to see her.

Now all I have of the almost concert moment of my life is 3 untorn tickets :(



MY FOURTH CONCERT!!!


VARIOUS COUNTRY ARTIST
2011

but the main performer JOSH TURNER

"BABAYY LOCK THEM DOORS AND TURN THE LIGHTS DOWN LOW"
WOOOH, HIS VOICE IS PRETTY NICE IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF!!





FUTURE CONCERTS!!

At the end of August, I will be attending a local concert featuring various Country Artist!
but two of the more famous ones are:



Cant say i know alot of these guys songs but a few of my friends really wanted to go so why not? Its an all day event and a festival so im excited! Gotta brush up on my Justin Moore & Jake Owen music tho!!










No comments:

Post a Comment