Tuesday, July 2, 2013

WHO AM I?

Ello There!

Mini Magpie/Me is Kasie


Why yes that is a photo taken last summer for my senior
pictures inside of a authentic red phone booth, but sadly it
wasn't taken in London, England but a quaint town in Indiana not too far from the state I live in.


THE FACTS

-I dont like to be a follower, I'm deff. a leader when it comes to life and i like to be different. There isn't anything about imitation i like. 

My favorite quote is "For it is better to fail at originality than to succeed at imitation." 

When i order ice cream from a shop or something I'm never one to order VANILLA, i mean why limit it to the basic flavor? I often find myself using the word generic/vanilla to describe something boring or not original.


-I am pretty obsessed with all things england/scotland/ireland but mostly ENGLAND. I have always been curious of the things that happen in other countries and their lifestyle. I watch countless British vloggers on Youtube and read Sprinkle Of Glitter's Blog because who doesn't love a good british accent in videos and then BONUS a blog so you can follow her life (stalker much?) lol

My sisters husband is straight up scottish which i love because now i have a connection to the UK and excuse to go there someday!He is from a small town in southern scotland which i will be visiting soon so im SUPER excited.

HERES A PHOTO OF ME AND MY BROTHER IN LAW

CHRIS

(BUT I LIKE TO CALL HIM CHRISTOPHER ROBIN IN A COOL ACCENT)


I am looking forward to visiting the UK soon like spring of 2014.
I have a list of the things i MUST see/experience while im there
which brings us into the next point.


-LIST MAKING! Im a very organized person, like my closet has all matching felt hangers and is organized by color & tops/bottoms.
I love to just make list like a crazy one i have which I've had since 2009 is possible future child's names that i love and there are around 50 of them that I've heard thru out the years.


-I am bursting at the seams to live somewhere unique and quirky like ENGLAND but i don't think i have the guts to pick up my life and move to another country by myself. I thought maybe when I'm married someday i can convince my husband to move to England unless of course he already lives there. How awesome would that be? :/


-I am currently in college and studying VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS!
This obsession with graphic design and really design in general started around Middle school when Picnik (the photo editing site) came about. I used to just really love the fonts and always had an eye for design so in high school i enrolled in a visual communications class and fell in love with ADOBE! and the rest is history folks.

(:

i could really go on forever on this blog post so lets just call this the beginning. 
MORE TO COME MY FRIENDS.



No comments:

Post a Comment