Tuesday, July 23, 2013

DALE HOLLOW LAKE

ELLO!
Dale Hollow Lake
Havent written on this blog in a few weeks due to my summer actually being busy and filled with things to do, places to be, and people to see!

It seems like i never get to do anything or never go anywhere anymore but lately its been CRAY CRAY BUSY!!!

BUT I LOVE IT

I had an amazing 5 day trip with family and friends to Dale Hollow Lake where the water was so clear and beautiful!

I am by no means a water/outdoor/nature person and I really didnt want to go on this vaca actually because my number one rule on swimming is

IF I CANT SEE WHATS BENEATH ME, I AM NO WAY GOING TO SWIM!

but luckily, this water was clearer than most oceans. It was a very pretty blue color. During our trip i encountered many things that i would like to share!

1. We slept in a wooden cabin and while i was sleeping, something fell on my head and i felt it. IT WAS A BUG with like 6 legs and for the rest of the night i didnt sleep, at all!

2. While swimming chilling with my people my mom YELLS "SNAKE!" there was a slithery snake 2 feet behind me and i swam so fast to the nearest boat, even tho it wasnt my boat i pulled down the later and tried to climb on but it swam away quickly so i swam even quicker back to my own boat and didnt get in the water for another 2 days after that!

3. I went tubing, which I have done before but its been a L O N G time since. It was amazing but ended quickly due to a lightning/rain storm! So upon it raining for an hour+ straight, a few of our friends and their boat all docked at a marina and just chilled. 

4. We got to experience trying to find our way back to our marina at night only going 10mph in the cold... no bueno!

5. We had to tow one of our friends boat to the nearest marina which took most of the gas and alot of time!

OVERALL, I had a very well rounded boating/nature experience on my little vaca.


FUN FUN


MOM & I


SUNSETS 


BOAT TOWING IS FUN!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment