Tuesday, July 2, 2013

IF I HAD AN APARTMENT...

ELLO THERE,
SO just playing around on photoshop (which i do quite often)
and i decided to make a little collage of what in my eyes my apartment would look like.

I am into just black/white/grey color schemes and i hate tans so these grey couches from Ashley Furniture are pretty amazing and I'm not sure where the chairs are from.

The wall quote/decal is from Etsy and who doesn't love
Audrey and a cute girly quote?

The two photo prints are also from Etsy as well as all the pillows.

I just googled glass coffee and end tables and i love ANYTHING 
-S H I N Y-
and I love mirrored furniture.
The frames are just a google image search as well as the lamps

If you cant already tell by my blog scheme and this photo below i love MINT/TURQUOISE
and
CORAL/PINK 
colors mixed together. At the moment my bedroom is dark purple with white trim and below the trim grey, and its super cozy and warm but once i move out after I'm done with school i will deff. be switching to more bright and crispy colors.
i will do a blog post of my bedroom soon(:



No comments:

Post a Comment